Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tools - Pneumatic!

All these while I have been using  tools, either they're manually operated or electrically powered. A (long) while back I bought a used pneumatic compressor (cheap, I think) so that I can use it to power my future pneumatic tools. Looks like that day has finally come!
Yesterday a hardware outlet near my office, started their annual sale. Most stuffs are between 20%-30% off displayed price and seeing a pretty good offer, I grab myself my very first pneumatic tool; a HEAVY DUTY, reversible air drill made by HASAKI!


This is the label at the side of the box.



The hardware in the box, wrapping plastic removed. Beautiful, ain't it? Can't wait to use it..
The chuck capacity dia. is 10mm.. sufficient for my DIY needs.. I hope!

Saw a Hasaki grinder at a 'good' price too.. may be I'll grab it before it's gone...the sale ends this saturday!

BTW, no progress on the CD transport casing.. yet. I need 'something' which I could not figure out for the time being...


No comments: