Initially when I put a hit counter it's just 'I have it too' thingy.. but I know not many people but only very few of my close friends knew about it (because I told them). But I got suspicious when the counter starts to increase when even I was not logging in for a while. When the increments got higher than I expected, I installed 'webseomaster' just to see where are the visitors are coming from. Now I know where.. But I am curious, do they found what they're searching for, as I knew the search engines brought them here. Since there's no 'hello' note or other messages, I guess they could be just 'hit and run' visitors? :D
Some projects coming up.
- Sent email to Akita, the guy who made the VSPS board locally. I ordered 2 boards and 2 bags of 'goodies'.. but that was like last week. No replies from him.yet.
- These two boards is for an 'enhanced' version of the standard VSPS which I bought earlier on. A good performer which I think can have some improvements with 'better' components.. We'll see how it goes.. Hehehe ;) I ordered two as one is for a fellow forumer at LYN.
- I have not started the 'Dusk Switch' Kit which I bought like 3 weeks ago... Why? No specific reasons.. just that 'I'm not in the mood'..
- Someone wanted to sell a GALE floorstander. In the 80's I can barely recalled that they made good speakers.. They're still in business I think, as the website is available. Am thinking of where to put those floorstander if I were to acquire them as I have a set right now (TDL Electronic's RTL3) as my main (and only) transducer...
- Found an amp kit that uses STK4392 hybrid chip. Have checked the specifications, which is NOT bad. Thinking about giving it to Junior. He messed up the T-Amp that I gave him.. Shorted the power cables... Have not bought this yet.. Still considering.
Thats it fer now... ;) Have a great day ahead guys!