Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally, an oscilloscope!

Thats right! After searching around managed to get one, a 20Mz oscilloscope albeit an analogue one. Should suffice to cater my need for the time being and learning how to use one.. Digital would be good but I could not afford one just yet... BTW, its a secondhand unit..found through mudah.com.my
I have forgotten to mentioned that sometime last week,I got myself an audio generator. Also through mudah.com.my hence the need to get an oscilloscope! ;) 


Shown here the oscilloscope connected to the audio generator. Functional test for both units! This is the first time I fire up the audio generator to check for serviceability. Looks good, yes? :D



Close up of my latest 'toy'. It has two channels!
BTW, it did not came with any manuals.. but its easy enough to operate ;)


1 comment:

YusTech said...

Hi Mr. Jaztech. I am interested in the scope and audio gen. Are those for sale? Thank you.