Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not in the mood, again...

Last week bought some stuffs to build a lead acid battery 'desulfation' circuit. I have one 'maintenance free' lead acid that was left depleted for awhile and I was unable to get it fully charged. My charger goes hot with the voltmeter flicking vigorously after awhile. Since the battery is quite new, I guessed the battery has been a 'sulfation' victim. There is still hope yet (I think!)
This is from one of the threads in diyaudio.. still nothing has been done on top of my ldr attenuator among the few DIY that I have 'kiv-ed'..
This week someone close had passed away(no not MJ, but a someone in the family) hence more 'not in the mood' syndrome!

Will try to do something this week as there's gonna be a gathering planned on the 18th. ..

No comments: