Thursday, May 21, 2009

B1 preamp and F5 power amplifier

The above is the B1 buffer preamp..








Pictures above are various builds of the F5..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of the above items (F5 & B1)caught my attention this week.

Initially it was the F5. It started someone in the local forum wanna do a group buy to share shipping charges.. I did not realized that the F5's PCBs are 'cheap' and kinda simple to build up.

The existence of B1 buffer preamp I had known for quite sometime, which actually initiate me to build a 'low end' version of my existing buffer preamp.. I think it's time to play with 'bigger' toys..
Here are some pictures of the F5 taken from diyaudio, build by the respective forumer. The copyright of the pictures are theirs.. ;)
More info can be read at diyaudio.com. Get ready to read, at this point of time, a 150 pages worth of postings.. :D

No comments: