Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some updates... ;)

It's been a while, I know!
What's brewing:

1. I am about to acquire a Tt(Turntable) which I will not reveal until I have itin my lap in about an hour time! Need to do some work there for sure.. a 70's model! Unsure the working condition of it. Hopefully nothing will 'blow up' when I am powering it later...
2. Bought a 'small' kit, not audio related but heck, it's DIY anyway. Will do that later I hope.
3. An old request from a buddy forummer who wants me to enhance the stock VSPS kit.
I have bought one stock version and it's one heck of a performer! With a 'new' Tt.. my 4th.. currently and the 5th. my my whole life purchases.. I need to 'up' the ante, so to speak..

So.. watch this space... hopefully some lovely pix may be posted!

Have a great sunday ahead! I know I will, immensely!

No comments: