Wednesday, April 29, 2009

News Update. Yes just boring texts here :D

Hello.

Initially when I put a hit counter it's just 'I have it too' thingy.. but I know not many people but only very few of my close friends knew about it (because I told them). But I got suspicious when the counter starts to increase when even I was not logging in for a while. When the increments got higher than I expected, I installed 'webseomaster' just to see where are the visitors are coming from. Now I know where.. But I am curious, do they found what they're searching for, as I knew the search engines brought them here. Since there's no 'hello' note or other messages, I guess they could be just 'hit and run' visitors? :D

Some projects coming up.
  1. Sent email to Akita, the guy who made the VSPS board locally. I ordered 2 boards and 2 bags of 'goodies'.. but that was like last week. No replies from him.yet.
  2. These two boards is for an 'enhanced' version of the standard VSPS which I bought earlier on. A good performer which I think can have some improvements with 'better' components.. We'll see how it goes.. Hehehe ;) I ordered two as one is for a fellow forumer at LYN.
  3. I have not started the 'Dusk Switch' Kit which I bought like 3 weeks ago... Why? No specific reasons.. just that 'I'm not in the mood'..
  4. Someone wanted to sell a GALE floorstander. In the 80's I can barely recalled that they made good speakers.. They're still in business I think, as the website is available. Am thinking of where to put those floorstander if I were to acquire them as I have a set right now (TDL Electronic's RTL3) as my main (and only) transducer...
  5. Found an amp kit that uses STK4392 hybrid chip. Have checked the specifications, which is NOT bad. Thinking about giving it to Junior. He messed up the T-Amp that I gave him.. Shorted the power cables... Have not bought this yet.. Still considering.

Thats it fer now... ;) Have a great day ahead guys!

No comments: