Thursday, January 22, 2009

2009 UPDATE!

Happy New Year 2009! :D
It is not too late I hope as It's still january!
Yeah I know.. I have been busy and not updating the blog as frequent and as much as I want to..
excuses, excuses.. hehehe..

Anyway,the T-Amp has been completed and I have moved on to other projects..
An STK hybrid amp, VSPS project and GainClone. Only the GainClone is yet to be completed.. waiting for some parts and time to finish it proper but I am taking my sweet time as I am currently enjoying the STK amp, with my newly completed VSPS phono preamp and my Technics SL-5 with a spanking new stylus that I bought from Singapore. LP/vinyl playing is much much more satisfying than CDs... Ooops I also did make a CD transport from a CDROM mechanism.. ;) More on this later..

Have fun guys! I know I am! :D

No comments: