Saturday, April 5, 2008

2008 Update! In April! Hehe

Whoa 4 months have passed and this is the first

update this year! Ah well.. better late than never, right?





OK.


The Det'nator still with my 'friend' for perspex panel manufacturing and mounting hole drilling. Why so long? He's doing it in his own time, beside his hectic day schedules... so don't wanna push him. Will call him tonite, to check on the progress or (non-progress :P) My apologies to 'gby'( ze customer)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Just got back from Jalan Pasar..
bought some stuffs for my GainClone Amp and
'pre-amp' parts for the Det'nator and the GC.









-------------------------------------------------------------



Also had to 'repair' my Monitor Audio R252
as there is some 'rubbing noises' which I found
that the voice coil is chafing against the magnet.BTW, this is unfinished work, ok!









No comments: